Over the last year we have been diligently building on our 23 years of fire forensic excellence to expand our capabilities and market reach to enhance our purpose of providing our clients with professional technical investigations they can trust to make informed decisions.
Key pillars of our organisational development have been:
- Commitment to the future of the industry by establishing our centre of excellence program and welcoming the first of our annual trainee intake.
- Extension of our geographical reach to provide our clients with greater, more cost-effective access to our professional services.
- Strengthening of our forensic engineering capabilities and capacity to provide another lens in our technical investigation arsenal.
- Enhancement of our NATA accredited laboratory facility to analyses sample material taken from fire examination sites in a safe, controlled environment.
- Development of our fire risk management services by applying our decades of fire origin and cause experience to identify and mitigate risk.
- Rebranding to reflect the next phase of our development.
Our extended capabilities enable us to view investigations through multiple lenses to enhance clarity in the pursuit of forensically uncovering facts to establish the truth.
We are genuinely excited about the platform we have developed and look forward to applying our professional technical investigation services that our clients can trust to make informed decisions.
Please review the attached capability statement for further information.
Chief Executive Officer